EVERY JOURNEY BEGINS WITH A SINGLE STEP
and you just took the first step towards improving your photography.
Here’s what you need to know to prepare for the Guided 365.
The Guided 365 begins on January 1, 2021. Between now and then, you’ll receive a series of emails from me that will help you prepare for your journey next year. The most important email you will receive, if you aren’t already a subscriber, is the one that asks you to confirm that it’s ok for me to email you by clicking on a link. Check for this one in your spam folder if you don’t see it right away.
Next, add me to your Primary tab in Gmail, your safe senders list, your white list, or whatever you need to do to make sure your email provider knows you like me.
It will also help to reply to one of my emails. (And I’d love to hear from you anyway!) Say hi, ask a question, or tell me what you’d like to get out of the Guided 365 or what made you register.
You’ll receive a series of emails from me over the next few days and weeks. You’ll learn:
- the supplies you need for the Guided 365 (Besides your camera, there’s not much. You shouldn’t have to spend additional money!)
- how to share your photos with the Guided 365 community online
- how to navigate the course material.
I am here to help! If you have any questions at all, you have several options:
- Email me at [email protected]
- Use the Contact link near the top right of this page.
- Reply to any email I send you.
I can’t wait to see your photography grow this year! Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.